皇冠骰宝app下载

Home > Huaibei People's Livelihood Body

Warm up in winter beware of carbon monoxide poisoning

Huaibei News Network News Recently, the Department of Pediatrics, Suixi Hospital successfully treated a child with carbon monoxide poisoning.

The child was ambiguous and unconscious at the time of emergency admission. The patient was diagnosed with carbon monoxide poisoning and severe symptoms of poisoning. The medical staff immediately gave symptomatic supportive treatment such as hyperbaric oxygen and nutritional brain cells. After active treatment and intensive care, the child turned to danger. It is understood that the family of the child used a briquette furnace to heat the room at night due to the cold weather, which caused carbon monoxide poisoning. Fortunately, the neighbors were promptly found and sent to the hospital to avoid the tragedy.

The Spring Festival is approaching, the weather is getting colder, and carbon monoxide poisoning has also entered a high incidence period. The head nurse Cao Hongmei of the Department of Pediatrics of the county hospital said that carbon monoxide poisoning is commonly known as gas poisoning. When carbon monoxide enters the body, it is easy to combine with hemoglobin, which has a serious impact on the cerebral cortex, which can cause the body to suffocate and even die. In daily life, when using the gas water heater to take a bath, go to a restaurant to eat a charcoal pot or use a charcoal fire for heating, do not close the doors and windows tightly. The windows should be opened regularly for ventilation and use regular coal heating equipment to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning.

■ Reporter Wang Chenchen Correspondent Gao Qingqing

Editor-in-chief: Yu Haiyang
The content copyright on this website belongs to Huaibei News Network. Without prior authorization, no individual or unit may be reproduced, copied, broadcast or used.
  • smile
    smile
  • sweat
    sweat
  • Sad
    Sad
  • envy
    envy
  • anger
    anger
  • Shed tears
    Shed tears
0

人发表了评论 0 people have commented